This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.zekluu.com, which is owned by FOOD HAIKU S.L.
By browsing the FOOD HAIKU S.L. website, you are a USER of said website and fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, and accept that said conditions may be changed without prior notice by FOOD HAIKU S.L. in which case they will be re-published. You should thus carefully read this notice if you wish to access and use the information and services offered on this website. Users also agree to use the website properly and in keeping with the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to FOOD HAIKU S.L. or to third parties for any damage that may be caused as a consequence of failing to abide by said obligation. Any use different from that authorized is strictly prohibited. FOOD HAIKU S.L. may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
FOOD HAIKU S.L. informs you that:
The company name is: FOOD HAIKU S.L.
Its tax identification number is: B-65853319.
The company’s address is: Calle París 184, 5a planta, Barcelona 08036, Spain.
This website is free to access and use. However, FOOD HAIKU S.L. may require filling in a specific form before allowing the use of some of the services offered on its website.
The user guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of all the information provided to FOOD HAIKU S.L. and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to use the contents and services of FOOD HAIKU S.L. properly and not to use them to:
- Spread content that is illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, that supports terrorism or, in general, that is contrary to the law or to public order.
- Upload computer viruses to the network or take actions that can alter, damage, interrupt or cause errors to the electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems of FOOD HAIKU S.L. or of third parties, or that can block the access of other users to the website and its services by overloading the computer resources through which FOOD HAIKU S.L. provides its services.
- Try to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of FOOD HAIKU S.L. or of third parties and extract information from them.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, or gain access to confidential information, held by FOOD HAIKU S.L. or third parties.
- Steal the identity of another user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, or make available to the public in any other way the contents, or transform or alter them, without the consent of the rights holder, unless said actions are legally permitted.
- Gather data for marketing purposes and send advertising or messages of any type for sales or other commercial purposes without FOOD HAIKU S.L.’s prior request or consent.
All of the contents of this website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code, are the property of FOOD HAIKU S.L.. The user is not granted any rights to said contents beyond those that are strictly necessary in order to properly use the website.
In summary, users accessing this website may view the contents and make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed on servers connected to networks, or exploited in any way.
Similarly, all trademarks, brand names and distinctive logos of any kind shown on the website are the property of FOOD HAIKU S.L. Using or accessing the website does not grant the user any rights to these elements.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents, and any other activity that is not expressly authorized by the rights owner, is prohibited.
The presence of a hyperlink in no way implies the existence of a relationship between FOOD HAIKU S.L. and the owner of the linked website, nor FOOD HAIKU S.L.’s acceptance or endorsement of its contents or services.
FOOD HAIKU S.L. shall not be liable for the way in which each user uses the materials made available on this website nor for any actions taken involving said materials.
The contents of this website are general in nature and are provided for information purposes only. Access to all of the contents is not guaranteed, nor are they guaranteed to be thorough, correct, current, or suited to a specific purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, FOOD HAIKU S.L. declines all liability for damage of any type resulting from:
The inability to access the website or the presence of content that is not accurate, truthful, complete and/or current, as well as the presence of defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or accessed through the website or in the services offered.
The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that could alter the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, traffic use and this legal notice as a result of the improper use of the website. Specifically, and by way of example, FOOD HAIKU S.L. shall not be liable for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual or industrial property rights, corporate secrets, the right to honour, personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as any regulations pertaining to unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Similarly, FOOD HAIKU S.L. declines all liability for any information external to the website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links appearing on this site is solely to inform our users about the existence of other sources that may complement the contents offered on our website.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general stipulations and reports that must be formally published in the official journals of government agencies and which comprise the only instrument that can attest to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be regarded as tentative and is not intended to be legally binding.