This Privacy Notice discloses the privacy practices used by F. HAIKU S.L, owner of the registered trademark ZEKLUU. It applies solely to the information collected through its website www.klein.es.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, like email address or demographic data. Additional data may be requested to run delivery or invoicing procedures.
Who is responsible for managing your personal data?
As required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform that your personal data is managed by F. HAIKU S.L., at Calle París 184, 5ª planta, Barcelona 08036 (Spain) , VAT Number B-65853319, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is the Personal Data Protection Manager?
The Personal Data Protection Manager is the person responsible at F. HAIKU S.L. in charge of ensuring data protection regulation compliance. You can reach him by emailing to: email@example.com
Which data do we collect and what for?
Below are listed the data we collect and with what purpose we do it:
Data: Name, Last name, e-mail adress, Profession, Country
What for and based on which authorization: Answer to your prior request
Adressee: Our company
Data: Name, Last name, e-Mail adress, Profession, Country
What for and based on which authorization: Newsletter shipment, based on your consent
Adressee: Our CRM supplier
Data: Single identifying user data
What for and based on which authorization: Segmented advertising
Data: Single identifying user data
What for and based on which authorization: Segmented advertising
F. HAIKU S.L. uses tools to analyze users profiles, behaviors or preferences that will enable us to create campaigns set up according to the data collected.
Why do we use your personal data?
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
- to send you content
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Users may withdraw their consent and exercise their rights to access, correct, delete or oppose the processing of their data by writing to KLEIN IBERICA S.A.U. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures or Videos publication on website or social media
We do not publish pictures or videos of our employees, clients, users, juveniles without having their (or their fathers, in case of juveniles) prior, explicit and informed consent. We also request it when collecting data for a draw. These data processing is undertaken exclusively according to the aim the user has given his consent to.
F. HAIKU S.L. warns its users that, nobody can use somebody else’s identity and share his personal data, unless he owns legal representation of that person. User is only allowed to share his own, true, exact and relevant personal data.
For how long will we store your data?
Personal Data shall be processed and stored by F. HAIKU S.L. for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Who will we be sharing your data with?
F. HAIKU S.L. will only share your data as allowed by law. There will be no international transfer of your personal data.
As far as social media are concerned, all information and content published by the user will be communicated and shared with the other users of the service.
F. HAIKU S.L. ensures absolute privacy and confidentiality and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
User commits to act diligently and keep his user ID and password confidential. He also commits to communicate to KLEIN any loss or theft of his ID and/or password.
Your rights when giving us your personal data
|Access:||You are entitled to Access your personal data processed by F. HAIKU S.L.|
|Rectification:||You have the right to obtain the rectification of your personal data if unaccurate.|
|Erasure:||You have the right to request erasure of his/her personal data.|
|Withdraw data processing consent:||request your personal data are no longer processed.|
|Restriction of processing:||User may request restructuring his data processing:
|Data Portability:||User is entitled to receive in electronic format the data he has shared in electronically.|
|Channel to exercise your rights:||INFO@ZEKLUU.COM|
|You may contact our Data Protection Manager in case you consider your personal data is not accurately processed sending an email to email@example.com
You also may contact Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (www.agpd.es) to file a claim.
You may include a copy of your Identity card or Passport to support the file.
Exercising your right is free of charge.
Social Media are not under F. HAIKU S.L.’s control. Information published on social media will be shared with all users that may access the given social media. We therefore inform you as follows:
Social Media usage by F. HAIKU S.L. is aimed at gaining visibility and reach of its products.
User’s commitment includes:
- Untrue, respectful information must not be shared, nor information that is not of public interest. Avoid any discriminating behavior related to sex, race, religion, beliefs, or any other personal or social circumstance, as well as intimacy, honor and self-image. The user will be accountable in case of untrue or illegal published content.
- Pictures, videos or any other file should not be registered nor shared without consent
F. HAIKU S.L. does not identify with the opinions expressed by others or with the ideology of the profiles with which he is connected in any social network.
F. HAIKU S.L. reserves the right to delete from its social media accounts any illegal information published by any third party, or any information, or any publication inciting to illegality or containing messages offensive to persons or institutions dignity. Attempting. We also reserve the right to block or report the profile author of these messages.
Recommendations to Users:
- Learn about the configuration and usage possibilities the network offers.
- Customize as needed your privacy on your user profile.
- Do not share detailed information about your personal and family life.
- Be careful when publishing audio-visual content on our profile, particularly if it contains third parties’ images.
- Do not share third party data without their consent.
F. HAIKU S.L. is managing the following social media profiles:
This is the Cookies Policy for F. HAIKU S.L., accessible from www.zekluu.com.
What Are Cookies
There are two different kinds of Cookies: Cookies used by the website owner and third party Cookies.
We should also distinguish session Cookies from permanent Cookies, depending on the time they are stored in your browser.
There also is another classification, listing 5 different categories, based on the reason why the information is gathered: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral cookies
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Below are listed the cookies used on this site, with their characteristics and function:
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. You will identify 4 cookies on your browser, specifically own cookies, session cookies and analytical cookies. These cookies may track things such as how many users access the website, access frequency and repeat, language used, city hosting the IP number, type of terminal used. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see www.google.es/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Other downloaded cookies are language, owned, technical and session ones. They will identify the language used by the user. They also track which pages of the website the user previously browsed: historyNowUrl.
Our website also implements Facebook session and analytical cookies that allow measuring website browsing and creating profiles to set up segmented advertising campaigns. More information is available on : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Lastly, a technical owned and session cookie called accept_cookies, is downloaded. It manages user consent to our cookies policy on the website. It is aimed to recognize those users that accepted cookies policy and those who did not, in order to display the cookies policy banner to those who did not.
Agreement to Cookies Policy
Our company assumes that, by using our website, you agree to our Cookies Policy. Nevertheless, you are shown a warning mentioning the Cookies Policy at the bottom of the page every time you start a session.
You can then proceed as follows:
- Accept cookies: You will no longer see the warning during the ongoing session.
- Close: the warning disappears.
How to update your cookies configuration:
You can manage, block or delete cookies by using your browser. Each browser operates differently but the “Help” function will show you how to proceed.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
You can also manage your cookies storage owing to tools such as:
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mailing us to: Zekluu, Calle París 184, 5ª planta, Barcelona 08036 (Spain)