Discover in this video the evolution of the Camping Pola project, in Tossa de Mar, on
the Costa Brava, and the challenges it has faced.
Video made for Hekipia, designer and manufacturer of Tiny Houses.
Narrow plots, all different, nestled on the steep slopes of a hill by the sea, difficult to access,
make up Cala Pola, a beautiful cove on the Costa Brava.
The challenge stated by Tematic Arquitectura, the author of the project: is to build and insert
premium bungalows in a beautiful but extremely demanding natural environment, with a
minimum ecological impact.
The Hekipia solution:
118 premium Hekipia bungalows have been mounted, using a proprietary and highly
differentiated building principle, warranty of numerous upsides:
– Transport of all cabin components in 2D:
- Reduction of transportation costs.
- Guaranteed access to the plots, even the most difficult ones.
- Efficient and fast construction, even in smaller spaces.
– Environmental friendliness:
- No foundations, owing to the use of ground anchoring screws. Construction is, thus, reversible and ensures a limited environmental footprint.
- The transport in 2D and the assembly on site allow respecting the existing trees.
– Guaranteed landscape integration: wooden cladding, installation adapted to existing
– Better use of the available ground, even if limited, whatever the difficulty of the terrain
and always without foundations, for a better return on investment:
- Construction on stilts
- Cantilevered construction
A 5-min video that explains Hekipia’s know-how through the challenges of a demanding
and singular project, thanks to a 6-month on-site follow-up, illustrated by the contributions of
its main actors.
This video has been produced for Hekipia, designer and manufacturer of Tiny Houses, by
Zekluu Communication Architects.
For further information, please visit: www.hekipia.com